does not even start to describe the heat and sizzle that’s been going on with my life! How about yours? I don’t know what happened to spring. It sprung and then took off a hundred miles an hour. Between back-to-back events/weddings, a ton of lifestyle shoots, Noah’s baseball games, travel games (which just ended tonight) mom flying out for a few weeks, a Dave Matthew’s concert (he’s awesome but too many stoners) a bunch of yoga, tennis,bike rides (when the air was not like pea soup, some summer flicks, a few BQ’s and then at the end of the day…the reliable and yummy good ol trip to the farm. I do LOVE this place especially on a full moon! Ice cream just tastes better. Try this place if you’re in my area. Route 302 on your way to Newtown. Well….I’ve got to run… I’m busy shooting a book, of course shooting for many clients and in between planning (rather cramming) the last 5 weeks of summer into a ton of action before school starts. Hope you’re having an awesome summer,too!
- Spring at the studio! #yellowtulips #yellowpower #springhassprung https://t.co/gS1Fo5uBW8
- Spring at the studio! #yellowtulips #yellowpower #springhassprung https://t.co/KB0OCZPtSs
- Wall-e just taking a nap #cockapoo #puppies #mydog https://t.co/bHNKNEjMb0
- Wall-e just taking a nap #cockapoo #puppies #mydog @ Kristen Jensen Productions - Westchester,… https://t.co/r21KqEtv5U
- Easter Sunday with Mom! https://t.co/5ngWZ5UY47